SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a SHE Specialist. The position is new and will be an important addition to the Safety Health and Environment (SHE) Team, reporting to the SHE Manager. It is a full-time, open ended employment position located in Uppsala.
· Provide expertise in SHE risk assessments
· Develop and deliver SHE training
· Prepare, participate in and perform SHE inspections and audits
· Develop and maintain SHE processes, procedures and instructions
· Report SHE performance data to management and coorporate functions
· Report and investigate SHE incidents
· You are passionate about occupational health & safety and the environment.
· You have a college or university degree in science or technology.
· You have experience in a hands-on role handling enviormental or occupational health & safety matters, preferably in an industial environment.
· You are used to working with regulatory requirements and the ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 standards.
· You take the lead to get things done, but are also comfortable cooperating with others.
· You are self-sufficient, organized and able to plan your work efficiently.
· You are fully fluent in oral and written English and Swedish.
We offer you a career in a rapidly expanding global company with excellent personal and professional development opportunities. The company is strongly committed to SHE improvement and holds ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact Ola Nordqvist, SHE Manager at
+46 (0)73 387 1584
Go to www.galderma.com to learn more about the company and to apply for the job. Application deadline is April 30, 2015.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Galderma is a global company founded in 1981 committed to delivering innovative medical dermatological solutions that meets the needs of patients and physicians around the world. The company has 34 wholly-owned affiliates with a worldwide network of distributors and over 5,000 employees. Galderma’s extensive product portfolio is available in 80 countries and treats a range of dermatological conditions including: acne, rosacea, onychomycosis, psoriasis & steroid-responsive dermatoses, pigmentary disorders, skin cancer and medical solutions for skin senescence.
With approximately 19% of revenues invested each year to discover and develop new dermatology solutions and products and access innovative technologies, the dermatology company is one of the world’s leading investors in dermatology R&D. Five state-of-the-art R&D centers and five manufacturing sites are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative medical solutions which meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.